So your marketing campaign was successful and leads have been generated. If you thought that was hard enough, now comes the really hard work entailed in converting your leads into customers. But here’s some good news…mapping out a well-segmented, dynamic email strategy with a focus on analyzing data to find patterns and insights that indicate a propensity to convert, will help you rationalize and simplify this task. In short, use automation to drive conversions.
- Think about the static and behavioral data you have gathered and how that can improve your segmentation, i.e., propensity to purchase over what time period, etc.
- Identify what you want your audience to do: download your app, demonstrate engagement with your email, make a trial purchase, etc.
- Use time-based qualifiers such as relative dates to refine your segments based on their ever-changing engagement.
Capitalize on their intent:
- Map out how automated journeys can influence the type of behavior that results in conversion
- Think about how certain data and behaviors can trigger off timely, personalized emails to accelerate conversions
- Consider how automated email journeys can expand the converted consumer’s interests and increase the LTV